This brand new Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40) will fit and function the same or better than your original battery. You should replace the Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery if you are not getting full battery life. If your battery is getting warm during use or charging you will want to replace it to protect the other components of your phone. This is a simple repair that you can do if you have the right tools. Purchase yours today.
A free open pry tool is included when you order the Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40).
If you do not feel like doing the repair on your Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M yourself we have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery (EU40) your phone will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M
- All of our Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M replacement parts are factory tested and brand new.
- Brand new high quality Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40)
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Stand by Time 600 h
- Talk time 48 h
- 30 day Warranty
- Free pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40) please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders of the Battery Replacement (EU40) for your Droid Maxx ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.