The polarizer film helps reduce the reflection of light off the glass and LCD after installation. There is a Polarizer Film on the top of your LCD. The iPhone SE Polarizer is a thin piece of film that goes between the LCD and top glass lens during a Glass Lens repair. If you damaged your iPhone SE LCD by cutting the wrong layer or deeply scratching it so that even UV glue can't fill in you can now replace the polarizer to fix it. You are buying the best quality pre-cut iPhone SE Polarizer available on the market. You can do this affordable DIY repair yourself, saving time, money and the environment. This affordable part is factory tested and built to the exact OEM specs so it will fit and function just like the original one did. Purchase yours today so your DIY repair is completed like a pro.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone SE
- All of our iPhone SE replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone SE Polarizer
- 30 Day Warrant
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone SE Polarizer through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone SE Polarizer repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.