When you replace the home button it is a good idea to replace these together. The iPhone SE Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement is the gasket that fits under your home button. You should replace this piece if yours is torn or broken or if the home button sunk, loose or stuck with dust.It seals out dust and moisture to keep your components in optimal condition. It holds your iPhone SE home button in place. You can do this affordable DIY repair yourself, saving time, money and the environment. This part is factory tested and built to the exact OEM specs so it will fit and function just like the original one did. Purchase yours today.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone SE
- All of our iPhone SE replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone SE Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement
- 30 Day Warrant
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone SE Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone SE Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.