The iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Flex Cable Replacement is part is what you need to repair a faulty power button - the button that turns your phone on or off. The Power Switch Button Flex Cable replacement repair is quick and easy DIY to fix your valuable phone. FREE pry tool included.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPhone 6 Plus yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Flex Cable Replacement your phone will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair including Apple's proprietary Pentalobe Screwdriver.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Suction Cup Tool
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Adhesive Strip
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Flex Cable Replacement
- Brand New
- factory spec
- Free Pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Flex Cable Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.