This iPhone 5s/SE Home Button Metal Bracket Replacement is exactly what you need to keep your home button properly secured inside your iPhone. Factory tested and built to OEM specs guarantees the highest quality and a precise fit. The home button metal bracket is used to keep the home button attached to it's flex cable. For obvious reasons this is an extremely important component within the device. Without the bracket the home button can easily become dislodged and lost. Purchase yours today. We understand that you need this part as soon as possible, so we will ship your order within 24 hours of it being placed.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- All of our iPhone 5s/SE replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone 5s/SE Home Button Metal Bracket Replacement
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about the iPhone 5s/SE Home Button Metal Bracket Replacement please call 702-800-5991 Monday to Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST)
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part.
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders of the iPhone 5s/SE Home Button Metal Bracket Replacement will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- Do not be concerned about doing your own iPhone 5s/SE Home Button Metal Bracket Replacement repair.
- We have the solution - our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.