To repair your black iPhone 5s will require iPhone 5s Bottom Pentalobe Screws in Black. There are 2 screws on the bottom of the iPhone 5s near the lightning connector ...these 2 pentalobe screws. This is a new proprietary style screw. Its similar to a Phillips but it has 5 points instead of 4 like the Phillips and requires a special tool to remove or install it. You will need these screws to complete your repair. FREE pry tool included.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPhone 5s yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPhone 5s LCD Screen your phone will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- All iPhone 5s models
- iPhone 5s Bottom Pentalobe Screws in Black
- five-pointed size TS1 0.8mm
- Free Pry Tool Included
- Quality Tested
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 5s Bottom Pentalobe Screws in Black please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.