The iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement will solve problems connecting to Wifi. When you notice a lack of signal in places where you normally have a signal it is possible that the WiFi and GPS flex cable has been damaged. This is an extremely sensitive cable that you can repair with this replacement. You will find this affordable DIY repair will save you time and money. Purchase yours today.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPad Air 2
- All of our iPad Air 2 replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about the iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement please call 702-800-5991 Monday to Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST)
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part.
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders of the iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- Do not be concerned about doing your own repair.
- We have the solution - our highly qualified repair technicians can do your iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.