The iPad Air 2 Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement will keep the seal around the home button safe and secure. Make sure you have all the parts you require to get professional results from your repair. Purchase your Gasket Replacement today. Daily wear and tear or repairing your phone can make the home button gasket worn or punctured. To prevent this fragile home button gasket from tearing, we recommend applying a minimal amount of heat when removing the screen.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPad Air 2
- All of our iPad Air 2 replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPad Air 2 Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about the iPad Air 2 Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement please call 702-800-5991 Monday to Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST)
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part.
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders of the iPad Air 2 Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- Do not be concerned about doing your own repair.
- We have the solution - our highly qualified repair technicians can do your iPad Air 2 Home Button Rubber Gasket Replacement for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.