Factory spec iPad Air 2 Headphone Jack Flex Cable Replacement - Black is the ribbon cable and port where you plug your headphones into your iPad Air 2. The last thing you want is no sound or poor sound in your headphones when using your tablet. This cable and jack port can get worn over time or damaged by water and dust resulting in a bad connection. By doing a repair with a high-quality part it is possible for you to restore your headphone sound in less than an hour. FREE pry tool included. See below for all the other tools you require for a successful repair of your iPad Air 2.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smartphone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPad Air 2 (4G)
- Apple iPad Air 2 A1567 (WiFi/Cellular)
- Brand new iPad Air 2 Headphone Jack Flex Cable Replacement - Black
- 100% Perfect fit
- High Quality
- Factory tested
- For questions about this iPad Air 2 Headphone Jack Flex Cable Replacement - Black please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 5 pm PST, Monday-Friday.