The iCorner iPhone 5 & 5s SideWall Tool from gTool™ is a professional repair tool that allows you to easily restore a bent or damaged side wall to its factory shape on the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s outer casing. When the iPhone is dropped, and forceful impact bends and distorts the shape of the casing on its side walls, not only will it most likely result in screen damage, but it can also prevent you from properly fitting and installing a brand new screen replacement.
Often repair technicians will attempt to bend the casing back into shape using tools such as a hammer and metal chisel. These methods will commonly produce undesirable results and could lead to further irreparable damage to the outer casing. Luckily the gTool™ iCorner SideWall Tool is here to put all the stress and difficulty out of repairing the iPhone 5 and 5s. With its specially designed and precision cut heads the iCorner iPhone 5 & 5s SideWall Tool from gTool™ easily bends and restores the damaged sidewall back into its factory shape - giving you the ability to properly install a new screen.
The iCorner SideWall Tool is a must have for repair shops and technicians that see this kind of damage on a daily basis. Not only will it streamline the process of iPhone 5 and 5s repairs, but also provide the professional grade service your customers expect when trusting you with their precious device.
- Apple iPhone 5
- Apple iPhone 5s
- Brand new iCorner iPhone 5 & 5s SideWall Tool from gTool™
- Low cost
- High quality
- Fast shipping
- For questions about this part please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part. Monday through Friday 5:30 am-9 pm (PST).
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions about the iCorner iPhone 5 & 5s SideWall Tool from gTool™
- All orders of this part will ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.